Special Clinic Initiatives
AYURVEDIC OPD STARTEDUpdate on : 2016-07-01 Ayurveda OPD Service Re-started on regular basis from Month of July with One Ayurvedic Physician and One Ayurvedic Pharmacist.
Timing 9.00AM to 2.00PM every Day
PTERYGIUM REMOVAL SURGERY- OPTHALMOLOGY DEPARTMENTUpdate on : 2016-06-10 In this procedure, the pterygium is removed and the conjunctiva or amniotic membrane is glued or stitched onto the affected area.
CATARACT SURGERY (OPTHALMOLOGY DEPARTMENT)Update on : 2016-05-06 Cataract Surgery started in the Month of May 2016 in ESIC Model Hospital, Baddi (H.P)
INFERTILITY CLINIC BY DEPARTMENT OF OBSTETRICS & GYNECOLOGY ESIC MODEL HOSPITAL,JAMMUUpdate on : 2016-07-13 In today’s lightning-fast lifestyle, the cases of infertility are on the rise due to excessive work-related stress, irregular eating habits and various other reasons. There are a host of factors responsible for infertility. It could be congenital, hereditary (in some cases), a result of any internal injury or many other reasons.
There are millions of couples who’re facing the prickly issue called infertility. The bright side is that many couples with fertility problems have gone on to have babies after the clinical treatment.
ESIC Model Hospital, Bari Brahmana, Jammu is undergoing one such special Clinic Initiative by the Specialist Obstetrics & Gynecology Dr. Payal Gupta & her team on every working Wednesday from 2:00 P.M to 4:00 P.M at room no 66, Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology under the able guidance of Medical Superintendent, Dr. Sunil Prabhakar Deshpande.
This will help the couples navigate smoothly through the often complicated process of infertility curation and ultimately fulfill their dream of parenthood. It is the noble objective of our team to provide the ESIC Beneficiaries with the congruous skills to address infertility.
We place enormous emphasis on ethical practices and ensure that all protocols are diligently & unfailingly followed. ESIC Model Hospital ,Bari Brahmana will introduce one-to-one counseling sessions which involves comprehensive analysis of patient’s reports and brain-storming discussion on the range of suitable treatment plans according to the patient’s problem.
All investigations and treatment will be done free of cost for the ESIC beneficiaries.
HEARING SCREENING AND ASSESSMENT- DEPARTMENT OF ENTUpdate on : 2016-06-21 ESIC Model hospital and OD Centre,Nanda Nagar,Indore
HIGHRISK PREGNANCY CLINICUpdate on : 2016-06-21 ESIC Model hospital and OD Centre,Nanda Nagar,Indore
RETINA CLINIC AND GLAUCOMA CLINIC-DEPARTMENT OD OPHTHALMOLOGYUpdate on : 2016-06-21 ESIC Model hospital and OD Centre,Nanda Nagar,Indore
PAIN CLINIC-DEPARTMENT OF ANANTASIAUpdate on : 2016-06-21 ESIC Model hospital and OD Centre,Nanda Nagar,Indore
INFERTILITY CLINIC-DEPARTMENT OF GYNAECOLOGYUpdate on : 2016-06-21 ESIC Model hospital and OD Centre,Nanda Nagar,Indore
HIGHRISK CLINIC FOR NEW BORN-DEPARTMENT OF PAEDIATRICUpdate on : 2016-06-21 ESIC Model hospital and OD Centre,Nanda Nagar,Indore
SENIOR CITIZENS,DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINEUpdate on : 2016-06-21 The facility of seperate O.P.D. services for Senior citizens persons with Disabilities has been started in the ESIC Hospital and OD Centre,Nandanagar,Indore.
GROWTH &AMP; NUTRITION CLINIC - DEPARTMENT OF PAEDIATRICSUpdate on : 2016-03-10 Special Clinic started for Patients with Nutritional and Growth Disorder
SPINE CLINIC - DEPARTMENT OF ORTHOPAEDICSUpdate on : 2016-02-11 Special Clinic started for Patients with Spine Problems
RHEUMATOLOGY CLINIC - DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINEUpdate on : 2016-01-08 Special Clinic started for Patients with Joints Disorder
HYPERTENSIVE CLINIC - DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINEUpdate on : 2015-12-03 Special Clinic started for Hypertensive Patient
UROLOGY CLINIC- DEPARTMENT OF SURGERYUpdate on : 2015-11-05 Special Clinic started for Diabetic Patients
CANCER DETECTION CLINIC- GYNAE DEPT.Update on : 2015-10-09 Special Clinic started for Female Patients for Cancer detection
DIABETIC CLINIC – MEDICINE DEPARTMENTUpdate on : 2015-09-01 Special Clinic started for Diabetic Patients
PAEDIATRICS NEUROLOGY CLINICUpdate on : 2015-08-01 Special Clinic started for Paediatrics patients with Neurology Complaints
GERIATRIC CLINICUpdate on : 2015-07-20 Special Clinic started Exclusively for Old age and Physically Disabled Patient
HYPER TENSION CLINICUpdate on : 2016-03-31 Time 11:00 AM To 01:00 PM
Dr. Jayesh Saraiya
DR NADEEM NIYAZ JANUpdate on : 2016-02-26 After a thorough metastatic workup Pritam Lal was taken up for the extensive surgery last week at ESIC Hospital, Bari Brahmana, Jammu and his tumour was removed in a three and a half hour surgery. The tumour, which had originally developed on his glans penis, kept growing till it involved the entire shaft. "Penile cancers are very uncommon, accounting for 0.4 – 0.6 % of all male malignancies. In his case though, the tumour was big and a decision to undertake a total penectomy with bilateral radical orchidectomy with perineal urethrostomy was done. The patient has had a good post operative period and is recovering well." said HOD, Surgery, ESIC Hospital Dr. Nadeem Niyaz Jan along with team members Dr. Dhruv Gupta and Dr. Sunil Kumar Verma.
DR NIRDOSH MAHAJANUpdate on : 2016-02-18 The Department of orthopedics headed by Dr Nirdosh Mahajan under the able guidance of Dr Om Prakash(Medical Superintendent) is managing the entire major and minor orthopedic trauma.All the major surgeries including THR and TKR are being done in this hospital under highly sterilized and well equipped modular OT headed by Dr Tilak Raj and his skilled team of paramedics.
SPECIALITYUpdate on : 2015-12-14 A 10 bedded fully equipped with Multipara monitors-10Nos., Ventilator-4 Nos., Defibrillator-2Nos., Bipap-02 Nos, ABG Machine-01 No., 2D ECHO Machine-1 No., Infusion Pump-10 Nos., Syring Pump-05 Nos., ECG Machine-01 No. ICU functioning
SPECIALITYUpdate on : 2015-12-14 A 10 bedded fully equipped Multipara Monitors-9 Nos., Ventilator 1 No., Defibrillator-1 No., Infusion Pump- 9 Nos. SICU functioning
SPECIALITYUpdate on : 2015-12-14 Some of the common procedures performed at our hospital include - Abscess Drainage Gallbladder Removal (cholesystectomy) Heel Spur Removal Hemorrhoid Banding Hemorroidectomy FemoralHernia Repair, IncisionalHernia Repair, InguinalHernia Repair, Umbilical
SPECIALITYUpdate on : 2015-12-14 The General Surgery Department uphold a multi-faceted mission: to provide compassionate, superior patient care; to offer for a broad spectrum of surgical procedures; to evaluate and facilitate appropriate referrals to higher centers within and outside the state for tertiary care procedures.
SPECIALITYUpdate on : 2015-12-14 The super-specialty care is provided to the beneficiaries in need through a network of tie up hospitals in Cardiology, Nephrology including Dialysis, Neurology and Oncology. On an average the daily rate of patients attending OPD is more than 800, the percentage of occupancy level of the hospital for indoor treatment is almost 100% and total admissions are about 700 to 800 in a month.
SPECIALITYUpdate on : 2015-12-14 A 56 year old male patient, fearing evisceration, was admitted for repair of giant incisional hernia in right subcostal region. Patient underwent biliary surgery 9 months ago. Gradually swelling increased in size to attain a size of approximately 35*25 cm. Extensive subcostal hernia defect, with ulceration of the overlying skin. Patient was hypertensive. After thorough pre-operative evaluation the patient was taken for hernia repair.
DEPARTMENT OF GENERAL SURGERY:Update on : 2015-12-11 Whipple’s Procedure – Pylorus Preserving Pancreaticoduodeneectomy : A Review of outcomes at a low volume, Tertiary care Hospital.
DEPARTMENT OF BIOCHEMISTRY:Update on : 2015-12-11 Sickle Cell B Thalassemia Double Heterozygous Siblings And Family Studies-Report.
PULMONARY MEDICINEUpdate on : 2015-12-10 Department of Pulmonary Medicine Intrathoracic Hematoma Secondary to rupture of Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
A Case Report Published in the ESIC Journal
MICROBIOLOGYUpdate on : 2015-12-07 Rudresh SM, Nagarathnamma T. Antibiotic susceptibility pattern of Salmonella enterica serovar typhi and Salmonella enterica serovar paratyphi A with special reference to quinolone resistance. Drug Dev Ther 2015;6:70-3.
- Anti Tobacco Day
- Labour Room
- Multifaceted Department of surgery
- Successful Operation of penile Carcinoma by Dr Nadeem Niyaz Jan
- Ranked No 1 Implementation Of Dhanwantri Module
- Khelotsav 2016
- Almost all the medici nes are provided to the beneficiaries from the hospital as per ESIC RC.
- Well equipped pathology lab to deliver all routine and specific investigation.
- 24 hour emergency service by medical officers with round the clock availability of specialists on call.Equipped with all necessary medicines and some specific tests like, Trop-T etc.
- All speciality services are rendered by the competent specialists and medical officers
- Health activities of this hospital in house and community outreach have extensively been covered and praised by Media.
- Family Welfare Services -contraceptive, IUD and sterilization services etc. are provided to promote small family norms. These facilities are open to all citizens.
- Hospital staff has contributed magnificently in sports events of corporation with many victories, upholding extracurricular skills at high level.
- Health activities of this hospital in house and community outreach have extensively been covered and praised by Media.
- Computerizations of services received tremendous accolades in Media
- Emergency Services :- Round the clock emergency services. 6.
- Continuous medical education and training of medical and para-medical personnel.
- Outdoor services for all specialities.
- Health camps are conducted regularly in the different factories
- Senior citizen and differently abled clinic (II)Cancer detection :Pap smear clinic
- 24*7 Anaesthesia services with help of all tertiary care surgeries like Oncosurgery for more than 10-12 hrs.
- Specialty OPD’s like Diabetes, Hepatitis, Rheumatology, Adolescence, Menopause and now OPD for Geriatric and Physically Challenged Persons.
- Super Specialty, tertiary care level surgeries done including ONCOSURGERY, SPINE SURGERY, HIP & KNEE REPLEACEMENT.
- Fully-equipped 24*7 Blood bank with blood components.
- Centre of excellence for cytology.
- Centre of excellence for laparoscopic surgeries.
- A 10 bedded fully equipped with Multipara monitors-10Nos., Ventilator-4 Nos., Defibrillator-2Nos., Bipap-02 Nos, ABG Machine-01 No., 2D ECHO Machine-1 No., Infusion Pump-10 Nos., Syring Pump-05 Nos., ECG Machine-01 No. ICU functioning on the 4th floor.
- There are total seven (7) fully equipped functional Operation Theatres in the hospital premises.
- Casualty services are provided round the clock having 10 casualty beds, 01 Septic O.T. 01 Emergency O.T and 01 Minor O.T. Average attendance is about 50-60 per day.
ESIC in News
- UPDATED LIST OF EMPANELLED HOSPITALS /DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES(SST) FOR ESIC HOSPITAL &ODC(EZ) DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD, JOKA, KOLKATA-700104
- Empanelled Hospital
- LIST OF NABH/NABL AND NON NABH/NABL TIE UP HOSPITALS OF ESIC MODEL HOSPITAL GURGAON
- Continuous Nursing Education has been started in ESIC Model Hospital &amp;amp; ODC Nandanagar Indore since 19/11/2015. Under this initiative, Nurses are involved in educating themselves through seminar and update themselves about recent ongoing trends. This programme has been highly supported by Respected M.S, Dr. Pratima Dave madam and DMS, Dr. Suchitra Bose madam. All the Nursing personnel are very enthusiastic about this programme and are keen to actively take part in it. Important topics such as Biomedical Waste Management, Cardio pulmonary resuscitation, Diabetes and its management have been discussed so far. The speciality of this programme is that it is of the Nurses, for the Nurses and by the Nurses!
- Huge cervical fibroid removed by Dr.Shubhra Mukherjee and team in the department of OBS and Gynec,Indore.It was a classic Lantern at St. Paul Cathedral apperance.
- A case report titled "Bilateral conjunctival chemosis in pre-eclampsia: an atypical ocular finding of pregnancy" has been published by Dr. Vandana Jain ,Consultant and HOD, department of ophthalmology,in the Journal, Ophthalmic News,by Indore Division of Ophthalmic society.
- Physiotherapy services
- World Blood Donation Day at ESIC Model Hospital Cum ODC & PGIMSR Andheri (E), Mumbai
- ESIC Hospital Rohini celebrated Yoga Day on 21st June 2016.
- International yoga day celebrated in ESIC Model Hospital, Bari Brahmana, Jammu. On 21/06/2016.
- International yoga day celebrated at ESIC Model Hospital and OD Centre,Nandanagar,Indore
- 2nd International Yoga Day Celebration at ESIC Model Hospital, Baddi (H.P)
- क.रा.बी. निगम ने क.रा.बी. योजना के अंतर्गत व्याप्त लगभग 1.00 करोड़ कामगारों की निवारक स्वास्थ्य जांच के लिए अपने अस्पतालों को आदेश दिया है
- ESI Corporation orders its Hospitals for Preventive Health Check-up of around 1.00 crores workers covered under the ESI Scheme
- Successful opration of Patient who was having Bilateral ptosis with Exotropia and operated for bilateral ptosis in single sitting,by Dr. Vandana Jain(HOD Ophthalmology)-ESIC Model Hospital and OD Centre Nanda Nagar,Indore.
- Yoga Camp- ESIC Model Hospital and OD Centre Nanda Nagar,Indore
- Blood Donation cost you nothing but it will save a precious life of someone/ or Blood Donation is the best service to humankind – ESI Corporation observes World Blood Donor Day
- ESIC gets award for best autonomous body (Central Government) under ‘India Pride Awards’
- Inauguration of 1st Day Care Centre at ESIC Dispensary, Sarojini Nagar, New Delhi on 10.06.2016
- 168th meeting of ESI Corporation and launching of new TV commercial/film on 12.02.2016
- Only the ‘Swasth and Samridh’ workforce will make a ‘Samridh Rashtra’ says - Shri Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Prime Minister while inaugurating the newly constructed Building of ESIC Medical College & Hospital at Coimbatore and handing over it to the Govt. of Tamil Nadu on 02.02.2016 (Tuesday)
- Release of ESIC Calendar and Diary for the year 2016
- Successful pregnancy and vaginal delivery after tubal recanalisation surgery done by Dr. Shubhra Mukherjee. Seven patients have conceived after tubal recanalisation,so far.
- Primary Cardiology Care Training
- Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India organized “VIKAS PARV”, an exhibition on two years developments and seminar on various schemes to highlight the achievements of the Central Government in the Labour and Employment Sector
- Exhibition-cum-Seminar on ‘New Innovations in the Medical Field’
- Inauguration of ESI Hospital and Trauma Centre, Sarojini Nagar, Lucknow
- Foundation stone laying ceremony of 300 bedded ESI Hospital at Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh on 11.04.2016
- रायपुर एव्म भिलाई में 100 बिस्तरों वाले अत्याधुनिक ईएसआई अस्पतालों का शिलान्यास श्री बंडारु दत्तात्रेय, माननीय श्रम एव्म रोजगार राज्य, भारत सरकार द्वारा सोमवार दिनांक 4 अप्रैल, 2016 को रावाभाठा, रायपुर में किया गया।
- All Women operated ESIC Dispensary at Raghubir Nagar, New Delhi
- Observance of International Women's Day at ESIC on 08.03.2016
- Message by Shri Bandaru Dattatreya, Honourable Minister of Labour & Employment.
- Smt. Hema Malini associates with ESIC in its awareness programme through TVC/Film on ESIC - 2.0.